True Blue Me & You Gift Addition Starting with Bracelets. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here:truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
After Looking through 48 pages of Bracelets, there are my Favorite Bracelets to DIY for Gifts. Part Three
- Ladder Stitch Bracelet Tutorial and video at Lima Beads here.
- Easy Textured Polymer Beads Tutorial from Jibby and Juna here.
- Heart Friendship Bracelets Tutorial from Purlbee here.
- Button Bracelet Tutorial from quelinda crafts here.
- Masculine Bracelets Tutorial Roundup from Thanks, I Made It here.
- Book Page Bracelet Tutorial from Happy Hour Projects here. *Truly a beginner’s project.
- Knockoff Les Nereides Pom Pom Bracelet Tutorial from Small Good Things here.
- Knockoff Matthew Williamson Neon Drawstring Bracelet Tutorial from inspiration & realisation here. *All supplies from Home Depot.
- Hemp Twine Wish Bracelets Tutorial from Happy Hour Projects here.
truebluemeandyou: DIY Mason Jar Tiny Pies. Since it’s near Thanksgiving and the holidays I thought I’d reblog one of my favorite food/gift posts.
DIY Mason Jars Tiny Pies. So easy after reading this post. You can use store bought pie crust (I really like Pillsbury pie crust - the one in the refridgerated section) and canned filling. Tutorial and recipes from Camille Styles here.
Roundup of Recycled Plastic Bottle Gifts Tutorials from inspiration & realisation here. Donatella has lots of categories to choose from:
- Jewely Components (check out the twisted jewelry wire)
- Home Decor
- Holiday Decorations
- Useful Things (love the yarn organizer)
DIY Easy Barbed Wire Bracelet with Paper Clip Closure Tutorial from Smart n Snazzy here. I also posted a fake barbed wire tutorial for Halloween here.
Two DIY Hardware Store Necklace Tutorials. For more hardware jewelry go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/hardware
- Top Photo: I saw this hardware necklace back in October from A Merry Mishap here. There’s not much of a tutorial because you string the elbow onto thin leather cord but there are more photos at the link. I pinned it and forgot about it until I saw the necklace from …Love Maegan posted today.
- Bottom Photo: DIY Rope Necklace with Crystal Embellished Hardware from …Love Maegan here.
DIY Studded Bow Leather Bracelet Tutorial from Wobisobi here. You may have noticed that I post a lot of tutorials from Wobisobi here. Why?
- Her tutorials are really well photographed and written
- The materials are from big stores that lots of us have where we live
- There are always links to supplies if you can’t get them in your area
- I know the DIYs will turn out the way they look in the photograph (really important).